The all-new Rocker BMX JT Coaster has arrived (design protected). Fully sealed bearings, revolutionary new drag mechanism and internal 4 position slack setting that can be adjusted easily without taking the hub apart.
**We really had to think out of the box for this one!! Freecoasters are notoriously difficult to set up & maintain, we had to come up with a design that was easy to personalise requiring virtually zero maintenance (in other words we had to hide the wizardry). After no less than 5 different prototypes around our chosen concept and many months of testing, we finally honed in on a detailed design that would work in production. The JT Coaster was born.
- New light-weight Hi tensile steel frame / forks with short back end
- New JT Coaster
- Front load stem with forged face plate
- Threadless Hi Tensile Tapered Forks with 12 mm drop outs
- 10" x 28" bars
- Plastic BMX pedals
- Kraton rubber grips
- 28/9 gearing (for high speed cranking)
- Sealed cartridge wheel bearings
- 1 piece hi ten forged steel cranks
- USA BB
- Fat padded seat
- Brand new design 5 bolt steel 2 piece wheels (new wheels roll much faster than the previous Rocker wheels for higher speed on ramps or just chilling, while being much stronger)
- Rocker Street Pro Tyres (aftermarket up to 80 psi)
- Colour matched KMC chain
- Weight 9.5 kg (20.9 lbs) a saving of 3.3 lbs on the original Rocker
Important: Rocker is the British brand that started the mini BMX revolution and continues to develop & innovate the sport at the top level. Buying substandard copies often results in pain and misery.
Extreme sports product suitable for use by persons over 20kg and under 90 kg.